Hits4Pay

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Di Hickman: Card Sketch August #3

Di Hickman: Card Sketch August #3

As I was reading the various blogs I subscribe to, I came to this card sketch on Di Hickman's blog:

I've been slacking on working on my albums since I started card-making, and when I saw this sketch, as much as I wanted to go upstairs and make a card, I feel crappy because of a sinus infection. So, why am I telling you all this then? Because I created a digital scrapbook page using her sketch! Whaddaya think?
Credits:
Digital Template ~ Di Hickman
Digital Sentiment PNG ~ Creative Memories
Digital papers ~ Starburst from Digital Freebies
Digital embellishments ~ Annie's Room, BabyCafe MegaCollab Kit, Raspberry Road Tool Box Kit, Refresh Collection, Raspberry Road Lovebirds
Created using StoryBook Creator Plus by Creative Memories

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Carolyn King said...

THAT IS AWESOME!!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful backgrounds and a gorgeous little lady! Great take on the sketch. I have had a lot of sinus infections in the past so really sympathise with you. Steam really helps. Hope you are better soon. Lol Lynn x

Peet said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Hi Jennifer, popped on over to see some of your creative work! LOVE the card and gorgeous design.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and your wonderful comments.

Have a wonderful week,
Jennifer :)

Cindy Haffner said...

ow so pretty, looks like a quilt patch.

Bethany Paull said...

This is such an incredible page. The stitching, the flowers, the title. wow, i love it.

Spot-On said...

One word: AWESOME! Love it! YOu rocked it girl! TFS!

MaryLu said...

Jennifer,
I'm on That yahoo group with you and I clicked on your blog link. I have a question, when you give credit to the different "suppliers" of our digital embelishments, how do you know who created what? Are you using SBC+? I'm trying to keep my stuff organized, but I'm always looking for new tips.
Thanks!
Beautiful page, BTW!