Hits4Pay

Friday, December 21, 2007

Some Christmas Cards....

I've made a few Christmas cards, but I'll just post my 2 favs. In the first one, the ornament was cut from Joys of the Seasons Cricut cart, the red paper is CM cranberry cardstock, the Striped Square Paper is Rusty Pickle Merry Grinch-mas Whoville, the dark Green Scalloped Square is Creative Memories Starry Night Paper, Blue Ornament "Shadow" is Creative Memories Gazebo Power Palette, Striped Ornament is Rusty Pickles Merry Grinch-mas Candy Cane, Clear Rain Dots, Diamond Stickles, and Starry Night Stickles. Inside (no pic) I used Creative Memories clear photo mounting corners to add a photo card created by me using CM digital scrapbooking software (Storybook Creator Plus).




Second Card: All paper is from My Mind's Eye Bohemian Christmas pack except the siliver that I used for the ornament. The silver is from Creative Memories Shimmer paper. Silver ribbon is from Walmart. Snowflake and "joy" were cut from Creative Memories white card stock and then covered in diamond stickles. Inside I again used the clear photo mounting corners so I could add the photo card I made.

No comments: