Hits4Pay

Friday, December 21, 2007

Some of my creations....

Since my blog is brand new, I do have several cards I'd like to post. I'll post my favorites out of what I've made so far, and after I get those posted, I post future creations as I make them.


This first card is a birthday card I made for my mom. Again, all paper is Creative Memories. I used my cricut to cut out the "D" (tear drop cartridge), the flowers (george cart), the "it's your day", and the gift. (Can't remember the cart for "it's your day"; I think it was celebrations.) I inked the edges to give it a distressed look.



I also made a set of thank you cards for my mom for her birthday. She sells Premier Jewelry and sends the hostess a thank you card after each show, so I thought they would come in handy. Because I was so new to card making, I just used some patterned CM paper, applied Stickles for some "bling", and cut out "thank you" or "thanks" with my Cricut. Here are a couple of the thank you cards....






Since I made a set of cards, I also "had" to have a box to store them in, so I altered a box that I had just received a shipment in. Here it is....

No comments: