Hits4Pay

Friday, December 21, 2007

Time to start a blog. I've heard about blogs, I've read other people's blogs, I've never thought about having my own blog...till now. I've really gotten into card-making, and I've been spending a lot of time scouring various message boards, websites, etc., to get ideas. One link led to another and another and another and I found myself on someone's blog. After seeing the awesome creations posted on different blogs, and after uploading tons of photos to photobucket, and then sending links to friends and family so they could view what I've been up to, I decided it was time to start my own blog.


I plan to use my blog to store photos of my crafts and to share the "recipe" of how I made them. This will serve as a reference for me in the future as I make more cards. I also hope in some way it might inspire others. If you see something you like, please feel free to use it. I know I need inspiration all the time!


Because the blog is brand new and this is my first post, I think I'll post the very first card I made. It's a birthday card for my daughter, Taylor. When I made this card, I had just gotten my Cricut machine. After this card was finished, I was addicted....I loved it and wanted to create more! All paper used was Creative Memories Everyday Power Palette. Cricut was used to create the monogram and name on the front, as well as the words and birthday cake on the inside. The "you take the cake" sticker is also CM. Anyway, here it is....

2 comments:

Canadian Kristin said...

Hi Jennifer! Welcome to BlogLand! It's a super fun way to meet new people, don'tcha think! I love this birthday card you made... the monogram "T" is fun and I will happily be borrowing that idea from you! I just received a Cricut Exp for Christmas and am HOOKED...of all the scrap tools I own...and that's a lot...why did I ever doubt I NEEDED the Cricut?!?! LOL
Keep going, your work is beautiful!

the pie-monkey said...

blog-awesumness! kee pit up