Hits4Pay

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

St. Jude Cards for Kids

I haven't gotten to do much work lately on my cards for St. Jude. I plan to do more on that next week. Here is the one I did get to finish last weekend...

I used a new paper from Creative Memories. The blue square postage stamp mat was cut out using my Cricut Expression and Cricut Design Studio, with the help of AMKSCRAP, a fellow Cricut message board member.
The cupcake (stamp by Hero Arts) was stamped on white cardstock and then colored by my daughter. I added Glossy Accents by Ranger Ink and mounted on pop dots to give it more dimension.

Inside, I used my Cuttlebug to cut a small postage stamp out of purple CM paper and then cut another one out of some plastic I saved from one of my Cricut cartridges. After cutting the plastic postage stamp, I embossed it with my Cuttlebug and mounted it over the purple postage stamp. The sentiment is from the same Cupcake stamp set by Hero Arts. After stamping it, I heat embossed it using a clear embossing powder.

No comments: